Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Week 10 EOC: Plans for the Future

In the future, I plan on owning my own sushi restaurant. I want to participate in at least 20 culinary competition, mostly non-pastry since I don't specialize in pastry. I want to create menus for 10 different newly developed restaurants that I know will become a success based off of my vision. I want friends and family to mention my name and have people tell them, "I think I've heard that name before." Of course, that would make me a part-time celebrity, and being famous isn't what I set out to be, but I want my name recognized for my skill for what I became good at, not even knowing the difference between hollandaise and mayonnaise.

When I do own my own restaurant, I want to build a team that I know I can rely on. Having an eye for potential or talent, I know that I can put together people who can reproduce what I want done. I want to bring in enough revenue so that I can pay off the next month to keep my restaurant running open, and I know that I can keep my employees happy, and the people that matter most to me happy and feel secure. I want to bring in enough money for my restaurant that whenever I decide to make a change and it fails, I can revert back and not hinder the fact that I can still make the next month's rent to keep my restaurant running.

I want my friends and family to constantly ask me "When are you going to cook for us?" It already happens now, but I still want this in the future. I want to be pestered until I give in and finally make them eggs benedict, I want to make a croque-madame, I want to make them sushi, I want to make them shrimp fettuccine that no restaurant can recreate so they keep asking me to come back and make it again for my friends. I just want the simple things in life that make me, my friends, and family happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment