Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Best and Worst Jobs

My worst job is the job I currently work at. It is a ice cream shop, it’s easy work, get paid $8.25 per hour. What I can’t handle is the new boss. He is cutting our hours, adding stuff to the menu, won’t call maintenance for our machines, so they constantly break down, won’t order supplies when we need them, and we get low on ingredients. This makes our job all the more harder and I want to cry.

My best job, wasn’t a job. It was a volunteer opportunity in a warehouse where I was a runner for the appetizers, entrees, and desserts. I got to work with many chefs in the kitchen, plate extravagant looking dishes. Serving less than 100 people at the same time definitely became a challenge, especially with all the hot foods because we had to get it out in time before the entire dish became cold. It was a truly remarkable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment